skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
CecilBuck
The typical blog. Random thoughts by someone you probably don't know.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Treadmill kicked my butt today. The fronts if my calves were burning from the very beginning. Made over 2 miles though in 30 minutes so not bad I suppose.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(11)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(8)
If you use the elliptical machine at the gym, plea...
Treadmill kicked my butt today. The fronts if my c...
Isabella Sneaking
Enabled comments
Only 30 minutes
I do have a good story I'll write this weekend tha...
Apparently, I forgot the question.
Prepping for the Tool concert
►
2008
(1)
►
January
(1)
About Me
cecilbuck
Check out my profile for more info. Contact me with questions
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment