Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Prepping for the Tool concert

I was driving home listening to Tool in preparation of the concert on July 21st and the song 46 and 2 came on. I cranked it up, louder than I usually do these days. Mainly because I worry that with so much rock n roll and concerts in my day that my hearing will eventually be damaged but I just had the urge to crank it loud. So loud that you wonder if you'll be able to hear out of your right ear when you are done with the commute, so loud that people next to you at the light think you are a punk - who cares. As I listened, it dawned on me once again how powerful music can be to humankind. It is truly amazing the way that a song or band can lift your spirit and rejuvenate your soul.

No comments: